Lightning talk abstract submission
We’re encouraging post-docs and students to showcase their work as part of the conference programme.
Lightning talks will be selected from all submitted abstracts.
- 8 people will have 5 minutes to present their abstract each
- We will accept abstracts from a broad range of topics
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis
- The presenting author of the abstract must register and pay the registration fee
- The presenting author of an abstract must register and pay the registration fee
- Successful submissions will receive a refund and unsuccessful submissions will be invited to show a poster
- You must be available to record your lightning talk with us in advance. Recording of your talk will take place the week of September 21st. We will help you with this.
- Deadline for abstracts is: September 9, 2020