The 2018 Early Detection Conference will be held at the Knight Cancer Research Building in Portland, OR.
Knight Cancer Research Building
2720 SW Moody Ave.
Portland, OR 97201
Reception Locations – TBA
Closest Hotel Accommodations
(Please do not book on your own – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special rate)
Hyatt House Portland/Downtown
2080 SW River Drive, Portland, OR 97201
Arrival to Portland, OR:
- If you are traveling to Portland by air, there are good public transport links from the airport.
- Portland uses Trimet for trains, buses and rail car, please visit their website for more information: https://trimet.org/
- Please allow 1 hour to travel to the Knight Cancer Research Building from PDX Airport using Trimet MAX train. There are regular trains to the Portland South Waterfront Moody MAX station located on Tilikum Crossing Bridge.
- Alternatively, you can get a taxi from the PDX airport to bring you to the Knight Cancer Research Building.
- If you are driving, please remember parking in Portland can be challenging. You are encouraged to take public transit as much as possible.
- If you are staying at The Hyatt House , it offers limited parking at $37.00 a day
- KCRB Parking – TBA