The 2018 Early Detection Conference will be held at the Knight Cancer Research Building in Portland, OR.
Knight Cancer Research Building
2720 SW Moody Ave.
Portland, OR 97201
Evening Reception Locations:
October 2nd 5.30-7.30pm – Knight Cancer Research Building
October 3rd 5-7pm – TBA
Closest Hotel Accommodations
Hyatt House Portland/Downtown
2080 SW River Drive, Portland, OR 97201
Hyatt House Conference rate is $179.00 a night.
Options: Studio King with pulled out sofa and small kitchen or One Bedroom Suite with King bed pulled out sofa and kitchen.
Additional charges: $10.00 a night for triple or quad occupancy. Room rates exclusive of applicable state and local taxes.
(Traveling speakers and committee members, you are asked to book your hotel through the website as well. Room nights commensurate with conference activity will be covered by the conference).
Arrival to Portland, OR:
- If you are traveling to Portland by air, there are good public transport links from the airport.
- Portland uses Trimet for trains, buses and rail car, please visit their website for more information: https://trimet.org/
- Please allow 1 hour to travel to the Knight Cancer Research Building from PDX Airport using Trimet MAX train. There are regular trains to the Portland South Waterfront Moody MAX station located on Tilikum Crossing Bridge.
- Alternatively, you can get a taxi from the PDX airport to bring you to the Knight Cancer Research Building.
- If you are driving, please remember parking in Portland can be challenging. You are encouraged to take public transit as much as possible.
- If you are staying at The Hyatt House , it offers limited parking at $37.00 a day
- Parking in the Schnitzer lot will be on a first come, first served basis. Daily rates apply.