Students and postdocs within 3 years post-PhD are eligible to submit a poster abstract for the 2018 Early Detection of Cancer Conference in one of the 5 session topics:
- Enabling Early Detection through Early Disease Models
- Population Risk Stratification for Early Detection; Discovery to Implementation
- The Signatures of Early and Pre-Cancer; Predictive Early Detection
- Data Science for Early Detection
- Novel Technology Accelerating Early Detection
An interactive poster viewing will take place during the evening reception on October 2nd, 2018 from 530pm-730pm and posters will be on display throughout the conference.
Deadline for abstracts is August 31st, 2018 and applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis, but no later than September 7th.