Students and postdocs within 3 years post-PhD are eligible to submit a poster abstract for the 2018 Early Detection of Cancer Conference in one of the 5 session topics:
- Enabling Early Detection through Early Disease Models
- Population Risk Stratification for Early Detection; Discovery to Implementation
- The Signatures of Early and Pre-Cancer; Predictive Early Detection
- Data Science for Early Detection
- Novel Technology Accelerating Early Detection
An interactive poster viewing will take place during the evening reception on October 2nd, 2018 from 530pm-730pm and posters will be on display throughout the conference.
Deadline for abstracts is August 31st, 2018 and applicants will be notified of acceptance on a rolling basis, but no later than September 7th.
If your poster is accepted, you will be required to print and bring your own poster. Please format and print your poster in portrait style, no bigger than 3ft wide/across by 4ft long/down, (36 X 48 inches, or 91 X 122 CM). EU printing size: A0.